It's officially summer and that means HPM Giveaway time!
This year, Pratt & Lambert Paints is helping us give away THREE Polaris Sportsman 570 2-person ATVs from Kiser Motorcycles, one per Big Island store!
How to Enter
Pick up an entry at HPM Hilo, Kona or Waimea stores starting June 5, 2018 through August 11th at HPM Waimea and Kona or August 12th at HPM Hilo. You can also earn a bonus entry with purchase of Pratt & Lambert paint! Entry cards are while supplies last. One per person, per day.
Finalist & Winner Selection
Each week we will randomly select 50 tickets per store as Finalists, and will post the Finalist ticket numbers below. Be sure to come back to check if you're a lucky Finalist!
Kona and Hilo Finalists must attend the Finalist Selection Events on August 11th at HPM Kona and 12th at HPM Hilo. The Grand Prize winner from all Waimea Finalist entries will be determined by random drawing and announced the week of Monday, August 13th.
See if you're a Summer ATV Giveaway Finalist, here.
If you put a new entry in the entry box this week (week of August 6th), you must be present to win at HPM Kona on Saturday, August 11th or at HPM Hilo on Sunday, August 12th. The final 50 Finalists will be selected at 4:00pm at HPM Kona on 8/11 and HPM Hilo on 8/12.
ATV Finalist Event starts at 4:00pm. Winner selection will be at 5:00pm.
HPM 2018 Summer ATV Giveaway "Official Rules"
1. Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by HPM Building Supply, 16-166 Melekahiwa Street, Keaau, Hawaii 96749.
2. Eligibility: No purchase is necessary. HPM’s Summer ATV Giveaway (the “Promotion) is open only to legal Hawaii Island residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of HPM Building Supply and its promotional partners (Kiser Motorcycles, Pratt & Lambert Paints/Sherwin Williams, and partners to be named in the future) are not eligible to enter. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins June 5, 2018. Entries must be received in Kona and Waimea by 4:00pm on August 11, 2018. Entries must be received in Hilo by 4:00pm on August 12, 2018.
5. Ways to Enter:
Without Purchase Entry - All eligible persons can receive one entry per day, no purchase necessary, at HPM’s Hilo, Kona and Waimea locations.
Bonus Entry – All eligible persons making a purchase of Pratt & Lambert Paint from HPM Building Supply during the Promotion will be eligible to receive a bonus entry; maximum one per day per person.
Partner Entry – Additional ways to enter will be made available through Promotion Partners for defined time periods throughout the contest.
Online Entry – Additional ways to enter will be made available through HPM’s website and/or social media platforms with details to be announced in those media.
Electronically produced or duplicated entry forms will be automatically disqualified.
Entrant is responsible for completing the entry form and depositing the entry in one of the official Promotion entry boxes located at HPM’s Hilo, Kona or Waimea stores.6. Promotion Finalist Selection: Each week HPM will randomly draw 50 tickets from all entries available in each entry box. Finalist tickets for the last week of entries (August 6-11&12) will be drawn on August 11th at HPM Kona and August 12th at HPM Hilo. The ticket numbers from these Finalist tickets will be posted in HPM stores and online at hpmhawaii.com/atv.
Additional Finalist tickets will also be drawn in Kona on August 11th and in Hilo on August 12th during the winner selection events.7. Promotion Winner Selection and Verification:
KONA - All Kona entrants holding a Finalist ticket must be present at HPM Kona Winner Selection Event at 5:00pm on Saturday, August 11, 2018 to be eligible to win. Finalists will need to verify their eligibility at that time. The Kona ATV grand prize winner will be selected from all eligible finalists present through a random drawing or other game of chance.
HILO - All Hilo entrants holding a Finalist ticket must be present at HPM Hilo Winner Selection Event at 5:00pm on Sunday, August 12, 2018 to be eligible to win. Finalists will need to verify their eligibility at that time. The Hilo ATV grand prize winner will be selected from all eligible finalists present through a random drawing or other game of chance.
WAIMEA – There will not be a Winner Selection Event in Waimea. The Waimea ATV grand prize winner will be randomly selected on Monday, August 13th from all Finalist tickets.
8. Prize: The Grand Prizes, are three Polaris Sportsman 570 2-person ATVs, in silver color, with off-road wheel kit and hand guards. The value of each prize is approximately $11,788. One will be awarded at each HPM store in Hilo, Kona and Waimea. One Grand Prize will be awarded per winner.
9. The Winner’s Responsibilities: There are no substitutions, exchanges or transfer of prizes by winners. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the prize receipt and/or use.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes the entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use finalist and grand prize winner names, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
11. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the sponsor may, it its sole discretion, either: a) suspend the Promotion and award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such at attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless HPM Building Supply, and their affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of the participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, but not limited to: a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; b) technical errors related to the computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone network lines; c) printing errors; d) errors of the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; e) late, lost or undeliverable mail; or f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry form.
13. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States Hawaii County Court of the Island of Hawaii or the appropriate Hawaii State Court located in Hawaii Island County, Hawaii; and b) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Hawaii, without giving effect to any choice of law rules (whether of the State of Hawaii or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Hawaii.
14. Entrant’s Personal Information: Information collected from entrants will be kept confidential to the Sponsor and its promotional partners.