In honor of HPM’s 100th Anniversary celebration, HPM is giving away up to 25 gallons of Benjamin Moore Regal ® Select paint! You could be 1 of 3
As part of HPM’s 100th Anniversary celebration, one lucky person will win a $20,000 store credit towards a home project of their choice. Imagine what you could do with $20,000 for your home or new home! Design the kitchen you've always wanted? Make your backyard space an oasis? Create that spa-like bathroom you’ve always aspired to have?
This could be your reality! HPM Building Supply wants to help you dream it, build it and live it with our $20K ‘Live Better’ Giveaway!
Two ways to enter:
Enter for a chance to win
August 1 - 31, 2021
Please fill out the form below
It has come to our attention that spammers are contacting our $20K ‘Live Better’ Giveaway entrants via phone and social media.
Our August $20K ‘Live Better’ Giveaway winner has not been contacted or announced yet. Please do not provide personal information or address the fake Congratulatory message from spam accounts.
Prize will be awarded as $20,000 store credit toward a home project.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY/RELEASE OF LIABILITY/PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
BY ENTERING OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN THIS GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE GIVEAWAY SPONSOR FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. Sponsor: HPM’s $20,000 ‘Live Better’ Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by HPM Building Supply (the “Sponsor”), 16-166 Melekahiwa Street, Keaau, Hawaii 96749.
2. Prize: One (1) Prize will be awarded in the form of HPM store credit valued at $20,000 to be used toward building materials for a home project of Winner’s choice. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash. Prize must be redeemed no later than December 31, 2023.
3. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in the State of Hawaii, and who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, directors, and officers, and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household, of HPM Building Supply, Miyake-HPM Building Supply, or vendor partners, are not eligible to enter. For purposes of this Giveaway, immediate family members are defined as spouse, domestic partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway will start on Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 8:00am HST and end on Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:59pm HST. Administor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Giveaway.
5. How to Enter: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Giveaway Period, to qualify for an entry, participants may enter online and/or in-store at our HPM Building Supply and Miyake-HPM Building Supply locations, but in either case, the same limits apply. Entrants may enter online and in-store once per day.
You may be charged for visiting the Website on your mobile device in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please consult with your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your career. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
A Daily Entry option is available on the online entry form. Visit the entry form each day of the Giveaway and click on the “DAILY ENTRY.” Limit one (1) Daily Entry per person, per day.
Additional Online Entries: Each method below is worth one (1) entry only on the online form. A total maximum of six (6) additional entries can be earned per person by fulfilling each method.
1. Subscribe to HPM email newsletter
2. Follow @hpmhawaii on Instagram
3. Follow @miyakehpmhawaii on Instagram
4. Follow @hpmhomedesign on Instagram
5. Share Giveaway post to Instagram
6. Re-share Giveaway post to Facebook
b. Enter in-stores: Enter at any HPM or Miyake-HPM location by asking for an entry blank. Completely fill out the entry form with your full name, address, phone number, valid email address, and date. Limit one (1) daily entry per person, per day.
6. Prize Restrictions: Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash. Redemption of prize subject to availability of building materials at local HPM or Miyake-HPM store. Winners may special order items from local HPM or Miyake-HPM store. Winner is responsible for any loss of prize after it has been delivered. Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize he/she receives, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. The value of the prize is $20,000 and may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of Winner, for the actual value of the prize received. An unclaimed prize will be forfeited. The Prize, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prize. If Winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize.
7. Giveaway Winner Selection & Verification: One Winner will be randomly selected from all entry forms. To claim the Prize, Winner must prove eligibility by verifying age and residency. Winner must claim the Prize in-person at a HPM Building Supply or Miyake-HPM location, except if Winner is a Lanai or Molokai resident, in which case verification of identity and eligibility may be proved electronically. Winner will be announced in an email Newsletter, Facebook and Instagram on or about September 22, 2021. Information about the Winner can be obtained by contacting HPM Marketing Department at email@example.com or by calling (808) 934-4298.
8. The Winner’s Responsibility: There are no substitutions, exchanges, or transfers of Prizes by Winner. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the prize receipt and/or use. Winner must visit local HPM or Miyake-HPM store within 14 business days to verify identity or Sponsor will draw another Winner. Lanai or Molokai residents will be allowed to verify identity electronically. Winner must redeem Prize by December 31, 2023.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes the entrant’s consent for Sponsor to use and publish Winner’s name and photo for promotional purposes in any media without compensation and without further consent. Winner agrees to provide to Sponsor, or be available for, photographs and/or videos of Winner to be used to promote the Giveaway.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problems, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: a) suspend the Promotion and award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless HPM Building Supply, and their affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of the participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize but not limited to: a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; b) technical errors related to the computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone network lines; c) printing errors; d) errors of the administration or the processing of entries; e) late, lost or undeliverable mail; or f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties’ be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry form.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any Prize awarded, shall be fully and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Rules, Procedures, and Protocols for Arbitration of Dispute Prevention & Resolution, Inc., then in effect. In the event arbitration is invoked, Entrant and Sponsor agree that one (1) arbitrator shall be appointed to hear and resolve the case, and that the award of the arbitrator is binding upon the parties and that judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Entrant waives the ability to bring claims in a class action format. Entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event, attorney’s fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii, without giving effect to any choice of law rules (whether of the State of Hawaii or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Hawaii.
This year, the HPM Foundation has awarded $1,000 and $750 college scholarships to five recent high school graduates and two Hawaii Community College
Sure, bosses will tell you how important their employees are to their companies. But in 1959, the year Hawaii became a state, HPM President and CEO